Wednesday, October 13, 2010

been gone for a minute, now i'm back

hola amigos! i feel sooooooo awful for not updating my blog almost five months! im so ashamed, i hope you all can forgive me. so much has happened in the past few months, i took tons of pictures to document my new life. now that i'm finally settled, i am ready to share.





















myself, friends, and my lovely sister decided to paint the town red, or should i say black . grabbing a few drinks at infamour new orleans bar, phillips, and then heading to a party at club metro to a vibe black party, hosted by nelly! good friends + good drinks always = a good time <3

2 comments:

Fashion London Life said...

Oh! It's really great for your Blog! :)
I'm attending your new posts ;)

http://fashion-london-life.blogspot.com/

Olivia

Dylana Suarez said...

These are such fun pics!

Just came across your blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com