Thursday, December 3, 2009

Angel of Mine - Victoria's Secret Fashion 2009











I absolutely LOVED Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which aired December 1st. I loved the wings on the angels, which were bows, balloons, feathers, and even tinsel. There were live performances by the Black Eyed Peas, and Jay-Z was spotted amongst the celebs in the audience. Some the  Angels that hit the runway this year were Abby Lee Kershaw(my fave), Alessandra Ambrosio, Caroline Trentini,  and even Heidi Klum hit the runway to show off her banging post-baby body ( my idol). I have to say after watching this, I was definitely inspired to be a model. I wish  I could "blaze the runway" in my cute undies, platform heels, and angel-inspired wings. Sigh .... too bad i'm only 5'6".

1 comment:

Virginia de la Reynares said...

Abbey Lee Kershaw looks so adorable, and she had such an amazing presence on the catwalk!
All these girls with killer bodies make me so envious though! And I kinda really want some sparkly wings now...