Tuesday, April 20, 2010

backseat love







source: dazed and confused, hypebeast 

so since i'm moving soon, i'm looking to re-vamp my furniture and do a complete make-over for my soon to be LA home. being that i'm in a  home decorative kinda mood, i thought it would be fun to post these. my "boo"(wishful thinking) pharrell williams, designed a set of chairs, inspired by love and war, which is easy to assume being that these seats are nicknamed  "love" and "tank".  these chairs are being presented at the emmanuel perrotin gallery in paris (wish it was my home). even though i'm more of a lover and not a fighter, i do love the creative vibe these chairs give off and the creativity of my "boo"(wishful thinking again) <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THE TANK ONE AS A CONVERSATION PIECE BUT THE OTHER ONE WOULD CREEP ME OUT WHEN I'M DRUNK...

FASH ON said...

Those chairs are amazing! I love the chairs with the arms!

x

www.thefashon.com