Friday, April 30, 2010

time flies when you're having fun


skirt: forever 21, shoes: chanel
photos: DJ

as we get ready to move into may, all i can think of is graduation and my birthday. i was never really big on my birthday, for some odd reason. but this year, i'm turning 24 (almost freaking out at that number), and i will be moving in the next few months. so i figure this year i should go all out for my birthday, and party like a rock star. 

my boyfriend, DJ, took these pictures of me last year on my birthday. its so hard to believe how quickly time flies, and how so much can change in a year. i've lost some things and gained a lot in return, and these things i am really grateful for. if my year at 23 was this good, i can't imagine how 24 will be. 


p.s. does anyone have any great birthday ideas???? <3

3 comments:

Jules said...

you look fabulous!!!!!!
This outfit is so pretty!!!
So excited for your birthday!! Im sure it will be an even better year than last year! And moving will be a great addition to that as well!!!!

bisous!!!
xo

sincerely,
jules

Sasha said...

Love this! The skirt is so girly and chic. My birthday is coming up, too! Turning 23 and I'm feeling similar to the way you feel about turning 24... sigh.. :) You look great though! xox

Unknown said...

love that skirt! you look gorgeous! and your birthday should be fun and moving has to be an exciting event too!